Even on the darkest days, reasons can be found to praise.
So I’m branching out and joining bloggers who have committed to finding 1000 Gifts of Gratitude!
Every Monday I will list a multitude of things I am thankful for, and I won’t stop until I reach 1000 gifts!
Grab a notebook and start your own list! Share them here if you can!
Here I go!
1. Monday night football with Todd and Tim
2. Olivia blowing bubbles next to me
3. A unit of lesson plans on the book The Outsiders being shared with me by a fellow teacher
4. Hot tea on a sore throat
5. My dishwasher
6. Old friends
8. Thank you notes so I can say “thank you” to so many who are needing to hear from me in a special way for all they do to make my life easier
9. Ice cream on a cold night
10. The peace that surpasses anything I can understand when I think of Nick and Adrienne safe in the arms of God
11. The smile I can feel warming my face when I think of Nick, and the strength God has somehow given me to keep pressing on
12. Warm blankets
13. My Bible
I Thess. 5:18
“…..give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
Next Monday I’ll share a multitude more!