Below is a list of the eight wilderness mentalities that Joyce Meyer shares about in her life-changing book, Battlefield of the Mind, in case you want to print them out to place somewhere in your house as a reminder of some negative ways of thinking that can DESTROY you………..
If you long to live a life empowered by God, avoid these thought patterns:
1. My future is determined by my past and my present.
2. I don’t want the responsibility.
3. I can’t take it if things are too hard!
4. I can’t help it – I’m just addicted.
5. Don’t make me wait – I want it now!
6. It’s not my fault!
7. My life is so miserable.
8. I don’t deserve God’s blessings.
9. Why shouldn’t I be jealous?
10. I’m doing it my way!